Friday, October 29, 2010

Stigmata #8

As we all know the cause of my stigmata is magical in nature so there is nothing a medical doctor can do. I decided that seeing a therapist may help me deal with the repercussions of my stigmata. There are certain times that utilizing the internet for more than comedy websites and bootleg movies would be in my best interest. Checking for reviews of certain asshat therapists would have been one of them. You want to know what the "clever" bastard had to ask me?

"How are you dealing with the stigma of your stigmata?"

Oh a fucking pun. I'm bleeding on everything, I've ruined almost all of my clothes and furniture, I'm passing out everywhere and I've lost all my friends because the reasons I just listed and he makes a pun.

I'm contemplating covering everything in my apartment in plastic, but I don't know how existing in an episode of Dexter will help anything.

I have a serious and seriously non religious case of stigmata and I am miserable.
Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i sneeze a lot but you usually cannot tell that it happened. I drink black coffee all the time so my tooths are yellow.

sigh