Monday, October 25, 2010

Apple #11 - Empire

Go here if you want to read the first 15 apples all together.

11. Empire 5/26

Pros: I don't.......know.

Cons: The flavour is boring. The apple meat was mushy. And the skin, oh god, the skin. The skin and the apple insides are not friends. Textural enemies. It's like this apple is wearing a mask. Sort of like this:

Photobucket
KISS???


But actually more along these lines:

Photobucket
and it would have gotten away with it, too, it wasn't for a meddling me.

Outcome: The mystery of the haunted orchard has been solved. But still....I spit every bite out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i sneeze a lot but you usually cannot tell that it happened. I drink black coffee all the time so my tooths are yellow.

sigh