Thursday, October 21, 2010

Stigmata #2 (Tuesday)

Previously on Stigmata...

I come down with a serious and seriously non-religious case of stigmata. And. I. Am. Thrilled.

Photobucket

I spent a day acclimating. While in my apartment I blogged about how I was the first atheist to get stigmata. And then, when I went to the store people would part silently to let me walk. It was beautiful, i stood apart. I wouldn't say I was better, but joyously different.

A day later (a Tuesday, if you must know) while out on a walk, letting the world see me, I bumped into Jesse. He was wearing another one of his many many many lolcat themed shirts, I almost made fun of him (like usual), but didn't because he had good news.

Photobucket

Clearly such good news was deserving of a celebratory hand gesture. Before I could ask him any questions about his engagement he beat me with a cryptic and dated question. I would have much preferred a "How are you?"

Photobucket

Our conversation came to an end due to how impressed he was with my stigmata. I could tell he was awed because he was falling to his knees in misguided religious fervor.

Photobucket

To each his own i guess. Maybe I'll catch a movie tomorrow.
Click here for #3.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i sneeze a lot but you usually cannot tell that it happened. I drink black coffee all the time so my tooths are yellow.

sigh