Monday, October 25, 2010

Apple #8 - McIntosh

Go here if you want to read the first 15 apples all together.


8. McIntosh 5/14/10

Pros: Good ole McIntosh, they make me think of witchy things like Disney villains and Stevie Nicks.

Photobucket

The skin on this apple is quite taut and shiny and sounds like a ripe melon when you thump it. Melanie gave me this apple and I in turn made her listen to the thump. I think these are the apples I was brought up on because it reminded me of my childhood.

Cons: The texture was...different it wasn't mealy but it also wasn't really crisp. once you got through the crisp skin the meat was quite soft.

Outcome: Not unpleasant, but certainly not my favourite.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i sneeze a lot but you usually cannot tell that it happened. I drink black coffee all the time so my tooths are yellow.

sigh