Monday, October 25, 2010

Apple #15 - Sugar Snap/Crisp

Go here if you want to read the first 15 apples all together.


15. Sugar Snap/Crisp date: the past
This apple was consumed almost a month ago. To be helpful I emailed myself notes, they turned out to be more of a poorly written (extremely poorly written) haiku than apple details.

from orchard

looks like a golden delicious
tastes like fall
strangely soft

Pros:
This was another apple brought to me by the roomie. He couldn't quite remember the name, my hazy memory has it as Sugar Crispin. I feel it tasted pretty nice, as my poem indicates Sugar Crispin Glover tasted of fall.
 

Cons: Crispin Glover wasn't unpleasantly soft, just strangely so.
 

utcome: this

crispin_glover
Actually, I think this may be a con.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i sneeze a lot but you usually cannot tell that it happened. I drink black coffee all the time so my tooths are yellow.

sigh