Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Stigmata #6 (Saturday)

As of Saturday it had been almost a week and it was becoming rapidly apparent to me that one of the bigger issues I was facing was blood loss. I was fired via email this morning for issues at work.

Photobucket

Then, on my way to a baby shower I woke up at Forest Hills. Considering I board the train further down the line this means I must have ridden the train from one end to the other.

Photobucket

While I have no recollection of this, I am told that I passed out once I got to the shower. Apparently I started to say, "Congratulations," but never finished the word.

Photobucket
Click here for #7.

4 comments:

Mick! said...

you are sick and twisted. i love it.

Anonymous said...

I love these stigmata posts. If only one could just stigmata at will then this could be a type of weird super power. I would imagine such a thing could be used to get out of speeding tickets.

Sean Z said...

Ahaha. I'd probably use my stigmata power to get to leave work early. Did I say "use" I meant abuse.

I'm about to check out your blog. I saw pictures so I'm excited.

Christine said...

have i mentioned I am very impressed with your depiction of the orange line?

About Me

My photo
i sneeze a lot but you usually cannot tell that it happened. I drink black coffee all the time so my tooths are yellow.

sigh