Thursday, October 21, 2010

Stigmata #3 (Wednesday)

After my initial joy began to wear off two days after it started a few things became apparent to me. This whole stigmata thing was super impractical. It was so impractical that it began to effect me in ways I never imagined. But i had plans.

1. The blood on my head continuously ran into my eyes, blinding me multiple times a day. But I had a plan.

Photobucket


2. One of my favourite things to do is read. That's a great hobby you may be thinking. But what are books made of? Paper! and paper has the irritating ability to absorb the blood from my hands. But I had a plan.

Photobucket


3. This was more of an annoyance than a problem for me. Due to the blood filling up my shoes i squished when i walked. Sadly I had no plans for this.

Photobucket
Click here for #4.

2 comments:

tayhimself said...

Do you think KC's shoes squeak because they have swelled up with blood?

Unknown said...

I like this theory, Sir. Genius.

About Me

My photo
i sneeze a lot but you usually cannot tell that it happened. I drink black coffee all the time so my tooths are yellow.

sigh