Monday, October 25, 2010

Apple #10 - Granny Smith

Go here if you want to read the first 15 apples all together.

10. Granny Smith 5/20/10

Pros: It's green, which is my favourite colour. The texture was fine. And I quite enjoy the taste, I wish I'd had cheese to pair it with.

Cons: While this apple is enjoyable it is also quite sour. Eating one is a mix of pain and joy that reminds me of all the girls I've dated.

Photobucket
Pictured above: both pain and joy. Please note: I never dated the girl in this photo.

Outcome:I don't think my exes read my blog so the outcome shouldn't be too bad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i sneeze a lot but you usually cannot tell that it happened. I drink black coffee all the time so my tooths are yellow.

sigh