Monday, October 25, 2010

Stigmata #4 (Thursday)

Things were not improving for me. I was beginning to worry my friends didn't want to spend time with me.

I was invited to my friend Paul's birthday party. I arrived, on time, feeling rather subdued, but i put on my game face. I had my goggles on and what was previously my nicest shirt. I went to give hugs but my friends and acquaintances all started pushing each other until my former roommate, Daniel, was forced woodenly into my arms. It was one of the worst hugs ever.

Photobucket

Then I tried again to be cheerful and offered the beer I had brought.

Photobucket

I was beginning to feel very awkward so I made up some excuse to leave early.

Photobucket
Click here for #5.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i sneeze a lot but you usually cannot tell that it happened. I drink black coffee all the time so my tooths are yellow.

sigh