Monday, October 25, 2010

Apple #7 - Golden Delicious

Go here if you want to read the first 15 apples all together.

7. Golden Delicious 5/12/10

Pros: This apple is my supervisors favourite kind but i won't let that cloud my judgment. Also I really doubt she reads these. Upon examining the apple it was more green than golden. It was also freckled, so biting into it was much like how I imagine it would be to bite into into my jaundiced face....subtle and delicious.

Cons: Thinking about cannibalism.

Photobucket
The sky is blue, and all the leaves are green, my heart's as full as a baked potato

Outcome:
I wonder what the texture of my face is like.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i sneeze a lot but you usually cannot tell that it happened. I drink black coffee all the time so my tooths are yellow.

sigh