Monday, October 25, 2010

Apple #5 - Naval

Go here if you want to read the first 15 apples all together.

5. Naval 4/28/10

Pros: It was a very pretty colour. I would almost describe it as one of the colours of dawn.

Cons: When I bit into it, it was very bitter. And then the skin just sloughed off. NOT to be deterred by an admittedly cringe worthy action i removed the rest of the skin to taste the apple within. Perhaps this is the opposite of the braeburn i said to myself in a whisper.
Photobucket
Outcome: Much to my astonishment this apple was naturally created in segments and so I took a bite- Orange! Never mind I'm eating an orange.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i sneeze a lot but you usually cannot tell that it happened. I drink black coffee all the time so my tooths are yellow.

sigh