Friday, January 9, 2009

Time Travel

Hey.

So I have been thinking about time travel, is it possible, what are the repercussions, paradoxes things like that. But most importantly I've been thinking about how I would look if I had to go back and dress for the times. Anyone who knows me knows I'm a notorious narcissist and so shouldn't be too surprised by my thoughts.

While I'm aiming towards the 50's I decided to leave it up to a vote. We have below a few pictures indicating loosely how I will look. So please vote and I'll keep that in mind when deciding where to go.

1950's


1960's


1970's


1980's


Thanks for the help, 'cause really, looking your best is the most important part of science.

About Me

My photo
i sneeze a lot but you usually cannot tell that it happened. I drink black coffee all the time so my tooths are yellow.

sigh