Tuesday, June 22, 2010

That was MY Idea.

I don't mean that was my idea like i always thought you'd get a smoother shave if more than one blade was involved. I mean that was my idea as in i thought it I created it and it was posted to the internet for all to see.

And by internet I don't mean this measly friend-only read blog. By internet I mean a comedy website. Cracked.com, go to google and just type in cracked. Their website will be your first hit.

A few years ago I used to enter their photoshop contests with my microsoft paint pictures. In 2008 they wanted Supervillian Flow Charts. I made this one.

Corn Domination

I came in third. Here if you don't believe me, 20 Insane Supervillain Schemes In Flowchart Form


Today while looking at shirts on etsy.com I found this. Posted June 2010

Photobucket

Sure it is more fleshed out and doesn't have my old supervisors face on it, but I still feel like it is my idea presented over two years later. That makes me grumps, which is too bad because I really liked some of their other shirts. If there is one that says I Heart Cephalopods with a cuttlefish on it, I'm going to lose my shit. Thanks a lot nonfiction tees I am going to go have a sad now.


Photobucket

3 comments:

Robin said...

Oh no! Maybe it's some old chart that someone found and silk screened? I hope so. I hope no one copied you. If so you'll have to hit 'em up with the orchid trivia question and screw their lives up.

Robin said...

Oh no! Maybe it's some old chart that someone found and silk screened? I hope so. I hope no one copied you. If so you'll have to hit 'em up with the orchid trivia question and screw their lives up.

Sean Z said...

Sigh, but in the description of the shirt they go on about how corn is everywhere.

About Me

My photo
i sneeze a lot but you usually cannot tell that it happened. I drink black coffee all the time so my tooths are yellow.

sigh