Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Salim of the Dead

Salim reminds me of a zombie from Land of the Dead. Here are the 7 reasons why:

1a. Salim drives a car
1b. The zombie worked in a gas station.

2a. Salim goes to lakes once in a while
2b. The zombie traverses water to leave the land of the dead and strike back at humanity.

3a. Salim wears collared shirts.
3b. The zombie mechanic’s onsie has a collar.

4a. Salim uses his leadership skills to instruct a murderous group of the shambling dead to enact revenge.
4b. The zombie uses his leadership skills to instruct a murderous group of the shambling dead to enact revenge.

5a. Salim shaves his head.
5b. The zombie is bald.

6a. Salim has gadgets and toys.
6b. The zombie has a weapon, which people think are toys.

7. And really, the proof is in the picture.

landofthedead1

While we are at work I usually only see that much of Salims face. He peeks over the cubicle walls at me.

Salim

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i sneeze a lot but you usually cannot tell that it happened. I drink black coffee all the time so my tooths are yellow.

sigh