Wednesday, April 9, 2008

NKOTB

So they're back. If you look at the pictures below you will see that Jordan got seriously busted.

You aren't gonna get to this girl Jordan I don't care how many steps you've got.


If memory serves: Joey, Jonathan, Donnie, Jordan, Danny
Photobucket

see another picture another angle and still looking AWFUL.
Photobucket

for all of you who don't remember what they used to look like 20yrs ago I give you this...
Photobucket

They are touring again which is 2parts scary and 3parts awesome. Why is it scary? These words: New Material.
I guess Donnie is done acting and is writing up some new New Kids. I worry.

That all said let's get tickets.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i sneeze a lot but you usually cannot tell that it happened. I drink black coffee all the time so my tooths are yellow.

sigh